Cheapest Flights To Montenegro. Save Thousands on Your First Class Flight.
Why Visit Montenegro?
A name which translates into as dramatic a phrase as 'Black Mountain' deserves the personality to match. Here, Montenegro does not disappoint.
Set on the southern coast of Europe, looking out onto the Adriatic Sea, the nation has been at the crossroads of empires and has the history to match. The Venetians, Italians, Turks and the Communists have all had their opportunity to rule and Montenegro has broken free, proud and independent, every time.
It has shed the memories of the Yugoslav upheaval of the 1990s and rebuilt its tourism industry to attract over 1.6 million visitors a year, three times the number of its own population.
The perennial draw of Montenegro is both its natural beauty and its vibrant history. Beautiful sights of water, coast, plains and mountains abound to snare the attention of the romantics. Majestic forts, imposing walled towns, Roman mosaics and ornate Orthodox Christian churches will enthrall history buffs and architecture enthusiasts.
The Montenegrin terrain is an outdoor lover's wonderland, perfect as it is for all manner of activities including hiking, biking, kayaking and horseback riding. The cool forests are still the lairs of wolves and homes of bears.
Montenegro has made a concerted effort to reinvent itself as a cosmopolitan tourism destination with heart. The remnants of its history are well-maintained and carefully preserved while new bars and restaurants are allowed to thrive to appeal more widely to visitors.
Must See Cities in Montenegro
Montenegro can be divided into five regions, each with its own unique draw. Here is a list of one city from each region for a rounded view of the best places to see around the nation:
- Kotor - the Bay of Kotor has earned itself a spot on the UNESCO World Heritage List for the sites of Perast and Kotor. The latter is exquisite almost without compare but its appeal is more than aesthetic. The Town Walls, River and Sea Gates, St. Tryphon's Cathedral and the maritime Museum of Montenegro are perfect places to discover the heart and soul of this resilient nation.
- Budva - the central coast's Budva Riviera seems to be modeled on the upscale coastal promenades that are so popular across Western Europe. Budva has garnered immense attention for its thrilling bar and club scene as well as the gorgeous beaches.
- Podgorica - the capital of the country lies at the southeastern end of the Central Montenegro region and is home to almost a third of the population. The thousand-year old St. George Church, the intriguing architecture of the Holy Heart of Jesus Church and the Millennium Bridge over the Moraca River await.
- Bar - the most interesting destination in the Southern Coast region is the Bar Old Town, which is home to many ancient ruins that speak of the country's history. It is also the location of the world's oldest olive tree, which has been dated to between 2,000 and 2,500 years of age.
- North Montenegro - this mountainous region is where the winter capital of Zabljak lies on the side of Mount Durmitor. Zabljak is covered in snow for almost four months in a year, making it an ideal winter getaway. When the snow thaws, rafting, mountaineering, cycling and hiking become the activities of choice to take in the amazing scenery.
There are no direct flights from the United States to Montenegro and there will be at least one stop regardless of from where you fly.
The shortest flight time for flights from the east coast are by My Austrian Airlines which completes the journey in 14 hours 30 minutes. From the west coast, the shortest flight time to Montenegro is achieved by Aeroflot which lands there 17 hours after its departure. The stops are at Vienna and Moscow respectively.
Why Buy Tickets with I Fly First Class?
I Fly First Class clients know that they are not just getting a travel booking service – any travel agent can do that. I Fly First Class goes the extra mile by acting as your personal travel concierge. We specialize in getting first class and business class tickets that others cannot, even when they are sold out. We can get you on the flight of your choice at short notice when others fail.
Best of all, I Fly First Class delivers these at low cost so your ticket booking experience is fast, effortless and cheap.
How to Find Tickets on I Fly First Class
You can contact I Fly First Class by our online form, email or at our toll-free number and we will do the rest.
The online form is available at www.iflyfirstclass.com.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our toll-free number 1-800-385-1359.
Whichever option you choose, you can be certain that our team of enthusiastic professional travel experts will find the best first class and business class tickets for you in the shortest possible time.