Call for exclusive deals!  1 888 347 7817
US Based Company
Discounted flight tickets to Hong Kong  - IFlyFirstClass
First and Business class flights

Flights to Hong Kong

Call US Now to Book Your Flight
1 888 347 7817

Flight Search


Thank you for your request!

Unfortunately we don’t do domestic flights.

But let us know next time you travel internationally and we will be happy to help!


Thank you for your request!

Unfortunately we don’t do domestic flights.

But let us know next time you travel internationally and we will be happy to help!


Special offer to Hong Kong
Business Class
Price: $4853
Now: $3479
First Class
Price: $7654
Now: $4967

Cheap Business and First class to Hong Kong

Why Visit Hong Kong?

Hong Kong was ruled by the British for a century and handed back to China in 1997. This unique history made it a vibrant hub of East and West, and HK, as it is still popularly known, developed a distinctive character that merged the best of both worlds.

Because the tiny island is known for her iconic skyline and fast-paced life, most are surprised to discover that almost 70% of it is mountains and greenery. Still, the other 30% manages to squeeze in enough experiences that you might be forgiven for thinking it was much larger than it actually is.

The food is singularly good. This definition may be readily applied to fancy restaurants in chic hotels and unassuming noodle corners in the crowded markets. The hustle and bustle of the markets, and the treasures waiting to be uncovered inside, are a perennial draw for repeat visitors.

Airports in Hong Kong

There is only one commercial airport on Hong Kong island – Hong Kong International Airport (HKG). It is also known locally as Chek Lap Kok Airport.

It is the eighth-busiest airport in the world, with over 70 million passengers walking through its facilities in 2016. More than 100 airlines touch down here, with arrivals and departures from close to 200 destinations across the globe.

Flight characteristics

There is no shortage of direct flights from cities across the U.S.A. to Hong Kong. They are available from:

  • San Francisco (SFO);
  • Los Angeles (LAX);
  • Seattle (SEA);
  • Dallas (DFW);
  • Chicago O'Hare (ORD);
  • Newark Liberty (EWR);
  • New York (JFK);
  • Boston (BOS).

All these flights travel northwards over Canada. The flight of the shortest duration is between Hong Kong and Seattle - Delta Air Lines takes 14 hours 10 minutes to complete the journey. 

Codesharig partners Cathay Pacific and American Airlines travel between Los Angeles’ LAX Airport and HK in 14 hours 50 minutes. The same two airlines travel between New York’s JFK and Hong Kong in 15 hours 40 minutes.

With Hong Kong being the best of East and West, her cuisine is, too. Experience full-course service at 30,000 feet, complete with exquisite wines and some of the most awarded in-flight service anywhere.

Why buy tickets with I Fly First Class

IFlyFirstClass has perfected the art of the last minute plane ticket, the cheap airfare and the special sale. Our connections with the biggest airlines means our abilities surpass what an ordinary travel agency can deliver.

Not only do we get you the best deals on air fares, we ensure that your first class or business class experience starts with the booking process, long before you step on the plane.

How to find ticket on I Fly First Class

I Fly First Class makes the process of finding the cheapest tickets a simple one-step process. You do not have to waste your time searching for price reductions and comparing costs, we do all that for you.

Call us at our toll-free number 1-800-385-1359 in the U.S.A., and a friendly travel professional will help you find and book your one-way or round trip immediately.

If you have more time to spare, simply leave us your flight requirements in the online form at, or in an email sent to Our team of experts will do all the hard work and deliver the details to you today.

Send Request
Need to find cheap last minute flights to Hong Kong? IFlyFirstClass offers cheap Business Class flights to Hong Kong, save thousands on last minute Business Class tickets. Best deals on Business Class.  Special fares on Business and First Class tickets. Discounted First & Business Class airline tickets. First Class & Business Class travel deals.
Our news
Discounted business class cheap - IFlyFirstClass Jean-Claude Van Damme and Other Celebrities Enjoy Tremendous First and Business Class Deals with IFlyFirstClass

Jean-Claude Van Damme, renowned martial artist and the star of many blockbuster action films, makes the most of his travel time with help from IFlyFirstClass. On a recent trip to Singapore, the actor and director booked his f...

Chat Now
Send A Message
Required items indicated with *