Best Business Class Flights To Europe by IFlyFirstClass
Cheapest Business Class Flights to Europe
We have the best business class flights to Europe.
Europe encompasses an area of 10,180,000 km2 (3,930,000 square miles), stretching from Asia to the Atlantic, and from Africa to the Arctic. European countries welcome more than 480 million international visitors per year, more than half of the global market, and 7 of the 10 most visited countries are European nations. It’s easy to see why – a well preserved cultural heritage, open borders and efficient infrastructure makes visiting Europe a breeze, and rarely will you have to travel more than a few hours before you can immerse yourself in a new culture, and dive into a different phrasebook. Although it is the world’s smallest continent in land surface area, there are profound differences between the cultures and ways of life in its countries.
Popular European Cities:
- Amsterdam — canals, Rembrandt, hashish and red lanterns, the epicenter of liberal attitudes
- Athens — the cradle of western civilization is teeming with historic monuments
- Barcelona — Gaudi’s cosmopolitan home on Mediterranean coast
- Istanbul — the only major city to span two continents and a fascinating melting pot of East and West
- London — Britain’s vibrant and truly multicultural capital
- Moscow — Europe’s largest city is famous for its nightlife and the iconic Kremlin
- Paris — the capital of romance (and France) on the banks of the Seine
- Prague — magical city with its renowned bridges spanning the Vltava River
- Rome — the eternal city of seven hills and two thousand seven hundred years of history
Other Popular European Destinations:
- Alhambra — part fortress, part palace, part garden, and part government city, a stunning mediaeval complex overlooking Granada
- Alps — very popular mountain range for skiing/snowboarding and mountaineering, with Mont Blanc as its highest peak
- Cinque Terre — a gorgeous national park, which connects five picturesque villages
- Białowieża National Park — the last and largest remaining parts of the immense primeval forest that once spread across the European Plain
- Blue Lagoon — amazing geothermal spa with the water temperature around 40 °C all year round, even in freezing conditions
- Meteora — six Eastern Orthodox monasteries built on natural sandstone rock pillars
- Neuschwanstein Castle — the well-known fairy-tale castle in the Bavarian Alps in Germany
- Plitvice National Park — beautiful turquoise-coloured lakes surrounded by a large forest complex
- Stonehenge — the well-known Neolithic and Bronze Age stone monument located on Salisbury Plain
The largest air travel hubs in Europe are, in order, London (LON: LCY, LHR, LGW, STN, LTN), Frankfurt (FRA, HHN), Paris (CDG, ORY), Madrid (MAD), and Amsterdam (AMS) which in turn have connections to practically everywhere in Europe. However, nearly every European city has direct long-distance flights at least to some destinations elsewhere, and other smaller airports can make sense for specific connections: for example,Vienna (VIE) has a very good network of flights to the Middle East and Eastern Europe, while Helsinki (HEL) is the geographically closest place to transfer if coming in from East Asia.
Save Time & Money
The London Pass is the ultimate sightseeing package that has been specially tailor-made for visitors to the city. It allows holders to make the most out of their trip, saving them both time and money.
With the London Pass you will get the following:
- Free entry to your choice of over 55 popular attractions, tours, sights and museums
- A useful 160+ page guidebook about the attractions plus helpful tips about the city
- Ability to skip the lines at various selected attractions to save time
- Optional Travelcard to cover all of your transport needs
- Over 20 exclusive special offers
- Money back guarantee with London Pass insurance option
You can get all of this for one low price!
It’s everything you need for a great sightseeing experience – once you’ve bought a London Pass you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions it covers. Simply show your card at the entrance or ticket office of any attraction included on the London Pass, they will swipe it through a card reader and you will be allowed entry. It’s really that easy!
The Paris Pass is your one stop shop for everything you need for a fantastic trip to Paris. It’s a specially designed sightseeing package that provides you with everything you need to discover the city.
The package is a bit like an ‘all you can eat’ buffet – once you’ve bought your Paris Pass you don’t have to pay to get into any of the attractions covered by the pass and the more sights you see, the more money you save.
Included in your Paris Pass package is:
- Paris Museum Pass – free entrance to over 55 of Paris’ world famous museums and monuments.
- Paris Attractions Pass – free entry to Paris’ best attractions including a Seine River Cruise, Musée Grévin, Tour Montparnasse and even a Wine Tasting experience!
- Paris Visite Pass – free unlimited travel on the metro, buses and RER within central Paris.
- Paris Bus Tour – Free Les Cars Rouge hop-on-hop-off bus tour of Paris, every Paris Pass comes with an unlimited use ticket valid for 2 consecutive days.
- 120+ page Guidebook – a detailed guide to all of the sights and landmarks in Paris including a map and directions as well as loads of helpful tips and hints.
- Special Offers – exclusive offers at shops and restaurants in central Paris.
InfoSource: Wikitravel Under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.